[Dovecot] 2.1: Error: Maildir filename has wrong S value, renamed the file from

Peer Heinlein p.heinlein at heinlein-support.de
Wed Mar 27 18:41:32 EET 2013

Am 27.03.2013 08:44, schrieb Timo Sirainen:

> Oh, except I actually forgot to load zlib plugin in my previous test.
I can't reproduce with these steps.. and I don't really see why they
would cause it anyway. A broken cached size would cause that rename, but
not a missing cached size.

Thats why I wrote from STEP ONE and from STEP TWO.

I had the impression, that Dovecot first rebuilds his cache with WRONG
sizes and THEN starts in step two the renaming.

Peer

--
Heinlein Support GmbH
Schwedter Str. 8/9b, 10119 Berlin

http://www.heinlein-support.de

Tel: 030 / 405051-42
Fax: 030 / 405051-19

Zwangsangaben lt. §35a GmbHG: HRB 93818 B / Amtsgericht
Berlin-Charlottenburg,