[Dovecot] Reduce logging auth-worker

Spyros Tsiolis stsiol at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Mar 24 09:35:21 EET 2013

>________________________________

Nick,

I don't think it's appropriate to use such language.
We are all responsible people here trying
to get answers to problems/questions.

I am sure you know your stuff, i don't doubt
that.

And I am not trying to start a flame war :-)

Peace,

s.

----
"I merely function as a channel that filters
music through the chaos of noise"
- Vangelis