[Dovecot] Reduce logging auth-worker

Nick Edwards nick.z.edwards at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 03:42:32 EET 2013

you don't get it do you, troll, since your name is not Timo and you
have no fucking idea about our requirements, or dovecot's code,  STFU,
you are contributing NOTHING, like always, so do not bother with this
thread because you are not helpful, if we could use your beloved
syslog, we would, but it again I'll say it because you have a serious
comprehension problem, it does not suite our needs, and because of
your whitenoise Timo or others who might help wont probably bother
with this thread, but you're an expert at fucking it over for others.

you are nothing but a bored, arrogant and caustic person, who feels
the need to berate others without knowing all the facts, this is
evident by the many mailing lists you are subscribed to.

*PLONKED*