[Dovecot] Sieve mark message as read

Donny Brooks dbrooks at mdah.state.ms.us
Wed Mar 13 20:51:12 EET 2013

I am trying to get the advanced functionality of managesieve working for our users. If this is not the proper place to ask this, please just say so. I have enabled sieve and it works just fine for basic moving messages to folders. However the problem comes in to play when a user selects something like "delete" or "mark as read" in the filter. It just simply does not do that function. I have installed the imapflags and imap4flags and added the needed parts to the dovecot config but it still does not seem to work. We are running Centos 6.3 with dovecot-2.0.9-2.el6_1.1.x86_64 and dovecot-pigeonhole-2.0.9-2.el6_1.1.x86_64 installed. What could I be missing to make this work?
--

Donny B.