[Dovecot] First release (v0.1.0) of the new Sieve implementation for Dovecot v1.2

sergey ivanov sergey57 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 22:25:59 EET 2008

Hi Stephan,
I've tried dovecot-sieve cmusieve with at the same place.
As I can see, both problems I've though to be in libsieve, actually
are that of dovecot.
Both plugins do not expand variables like %n, %h, %u.
But just filename works, - if I've set
---
sieve = sievescript
---
then both have used ~/sievescript file, like:
---
deliver(seriv): Oct 29 20:14:08 Info: sieve: using sieve path:
/home/seriv/sievescript
deliver(seriv): Oct 29 20:14:08 Info: sieve: opening script
/home/seriv/sievescript
deliver(seriv): Oct 29 20:14:08 Info: sieve: executing compiled script
/home/seriv/sievescript
---
Buth implementations don't work wihth slashes. I took a piece of sieve
script from working installation of dovecot-1.1.2 with Maildirs, and
here on dovecot-1.2-alpha3 I have default mail location with inbox as
mbox in /var/spool/log/mail/<user> and Maildir in
/home/<user>/Maildir.

I should test cmusieve before reporting these as libsieve bugs, I'm sorry.

--
  WBR,
   Sergey.