[Dovecot] Reply-To header [was: Re: quota warning]

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Fri Feb 16 18:38:03 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-02-16 at 13:26 -0500, Charles Marcus wrote:
> As it is now, almost every message I send, I have to manually delete the
> 'To:', and then change the 'CC:' to 'To:'... just as I did on this one.

But I have Reply-To set to this list, so this shouldn't be necessary? Or
do you mean that Thunderbird's reply-to-all actually replies to the From
address as well as to the Reply-To address? Or have you lost the
Reply-To headers somewhere on the way?

> Of course, it would be nice if Thunderbird implemented a 'Reply-to-list'
> button/feature, but it isn't the only one that doesn't have one...
>
> I hate getting duplicates, which is what happens when someone just hits

Yes, but even though you want them it doesn't mean that everyone else
wants them. That's why I always hit Reply-to-all and if anyone is
bothered by the duplicates they can enable the Reply-to-list flag.