[Dovecot] Reply-To header [was: Re: quota warning]

Fri Feb 16 19:00:51 UTC 2007

Timo Sirainen wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-02-16 at 13:26 -0500, Charles Marcus wrote:
>> As it is now, almost every message I send, I have to manually delete the
>> 'To:', and then change the 'CC:' to 'To:'... just as I did on this one.

> But I have Reply-To set to this list,

Not for this one... There is no 'Reply-To' header. I don't think this is
a Tbird problem either, because some of them *do* have it...

Weird... I just checked, and apparently your pref got reset somehow. The
last message from you that has the Reply-to header set to the list was:

2/2/07, at 6:27am
Subject: Re: [Dovecot] Quota crashing w/ gdb backtrace
MessageID: 1170415621.3315.25.camel at hurina

The very next message, a mere three minutes later, there is no Reply-to
header - and no message after that has one either.

> That's why I always hit Reply-to-all and if anyone is bothered by the
> duplicates they can enable the Reply-to-list flag.

Yes - but I didn't even know about the ability to set these prefs until
your last email about it... ;)

--

Best regards,

Charles