[Dovecot] Sub-Folder Query

Kaan Kivilcim kaank at ctfreight.com
Wed Nov 16 05:01:25 EET 2005

Hi all,

I have a question in regards to folders/sub-folders with dovecot and
Microsoft Outlook 2000.

When creating folders if you do not append a "/" to the end of the folder
name you cannot create sub-folders. Is there any solution/work around so
that users do not have to append a slash on the end of the folder name?

I would like to use dovecot for about a 50-user IMAP server however adding a
slash to the end of folder names won't go down well with the users who are
not the most computer literate people.

Cheers,
Kaan Kivilcim

PH:  +61 2 8337 8841        Network Admin/IT Support
FAX: +61 2 9693 5670              CT Freight Pty Ltd