[Dovecot] Outlook 2013 - mounting folders with XLIST

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sun Mar 31 17:40:57 EEST 2013

On 25.3.2013, at 17.14, Hajo Locke <hajo.locke at gmx.de> wrote:

>> Looks like it fixed the TAB problem. So I guess I need to fix userdb_userdb_import.
>> Could you try if the attached patch fixes it?
> i added the patch and did build my packages. sql.conf i switched back to prefetch.
> Log looks like:
> Mar 25 16:01:55 myhostname dovecot: auth: Debug: prefetch(myusername,ip.ip.ip.ip,<Bsf0FcHYGgBVDY8B>): success
> Mar 25 16:01:55 myhostname dovecot: auth: Debug: master out: USER 3357409281      myusername        home=/home/myusername     uid=1004 gid=1000
>       namespace/inbox/mailbox=hallohallo^Atnamespace/inbox/mailbox/hallohallo/auto=subscribe
> same line occurs when querying ...userdb_import as userdb_import... in place of ...userdb_import as userdb_userdb_import…

http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-2.1/rev/cd919c490ea6 makes userdb_userdb_import work.

More information about the dovecot mailing list