[Dovecot] Dovecot 2.2 & LEMONADE extensions

Robert Schetterer rs at sys4.de
Tue Mar 26 16:55:37 EET 2013

Am 26.03.2013 14:39, schrieb Jan Phillip Greimann:
> Hi there,
>
> I read an article about dovecot 2.2, which includes the LEMONADE
> extensions, and was fascinated about the feature "Forward without
> download". We have a small internet-uplink in our office and our CEO
> loves to receive mails with large attachments, he also reply/forward it,
> so every time the full attachments get downloaded and uploaded again.
> Now the question is: Is LEMONADE supported by desktop-mailclients like
> thunderbird or just mobile Clients? (Google said nothing to this, maybe
> searched the wrong words)
>
> I hope someone can help me with this.
>
> Greetings, Jan

you may have a look to the links, but dont expect lemonade in desktop
clients in prime, guess it will be first in smartphone clients

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemonade_Profile
http://kb.mozillazine.org/IMAP#Lemonade
https://wiki.mozilla.org/MailNews:Supported_IMAP_extensions
http://www.linux-magazin.de/Ausgaben/2009/12/Lemonade-fuer-unterwegs