[Dovecot] Replicator updates
tss at iki.fi
Sun Mar 24 19:21:25 EET 2013
Some new features in hg:
- replicator now correctly saves/restores state on exit/startup. it won't immediately start resyncing everyone now always.
- if sync fails for user, retry in 5 minutes
- doveadm replicator status: Give overview of replication status
- doveadm replicator status <usermask>: Show users' replication status
- doveadm replicator replicate [-p <priority>] <usermask>: Replicate users now.
replication_full_sync_interval was also changed to 24h by default. I was thinking that with that and a nightly cronjob running "doveadm replicator replicate '*'" the full syncs could only be done during night times.
More information about the dovecot