[Dovecot] mail_max_userip_connections

Axel Luttgens AxelLuttgens at swing.be
Tue Mar 12 17:59:27 EET 2013

Le 12 mars 2013 à 16:21, Simon Brereton a écrit :

> On 12 Mar 2013 15:31, "Axel Luttgens" wrote:
>>
>> [...]
>> You could have a look at 'doveadm who' (http://wiki2.dovecot.org/Tools/Doveadm/Who).
>>

> I really should get around to upgrading..

:-)

Now, there are still the more generic ways, yet probably requiring a bit more guesswork; for example, assuming binary lsof is available on your system:

	sudo lsof -n -i :imap,pop3

On the other hand, I don't remember exactly what happens when that mail_max_userip_connections limit is hit; doesn't Dovecot log some hint that would allow you to track the "culprit"?

Axel