[Dovecot] dovecot 2 in ubuntu 12.04 or Debian Squeeze

pvsuja pvsuja at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 07:19:12 EET 2013

Dear sir,

I have to set up a mail gateway which will be explored to Internet and a
secure mail server in the Intranet.
I need a smart imap proxy in the mail gateway which will fetch the mail from
server and present to user through either a stand alone mail client or a web
mail client.
All authentication is through ldap server.

I have installed Dovecot 2.2 Unstable in my Ubuntu 12.04 with ssl enabled
But when I am starting dovecot, I am getting the following error

*doveconf: Fatal: Error in configuration file
/usr/local/etc/dovecot/conf.d/10-ssl.conf line 12: Unknown setting:
ssl_cert*

I couldn't figure out what is wrong. Please help me to sort it out.

Thanks & Regards,

Suja PV
LEOS