[Dovecot] Corrupted squat uidlist file

Roger Lynn Roger at rilynn.me.uk
Wed Mar 6 01:05:46 EET 2013

Hi,

I frequently get errors similar to this logged:
Mar  5 17:49:20 alphonse dovecot: imap(roger): Error: Corrupted squat
uidlist file /home/roger/Maildir/.Debian/dovecot.index.search.uids: wrong
indexid

I am running the Debian package version 1:2.1.7-7 on an up to date Debian
Testing system with ext4 filing systems. 'doveadm index -A "*"' is run six
nights a week and 'doveadm fts rescan -A' on the seventh night. The output
of 'doveconf -n' should be attached.

Is this something to be worried about? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,

Roger