Shared folders not listed by IMAP

Bambero bambero at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 12:32:28 UTC 2014

I made another socket in my chroot (/var/mail) and now I can see shared
folders.

Now my config looks like this:
service auth {
 unix_listener auth-userdb {
    #mode = 0660
    #user = _exim
    #group =.
  }
  unix_listener /var/mail/var/dovecot/auth-userdb {
    mode = 0666
  }

  unix_listener auth-client {
    mode = 0660
    user = _exim
  }
}

But why this is necessary ?
In my previous version of dovecot 2.0.13 auth-userdb socket was in default
location (outside chroot) and everything worked well.