[Dovecot] expire plugin doesn't work?

Anton Chigin anton.chigin at live.com
Sat Aug 24 13:16:56 EEST 2013

Hi!Thanks for your suggestion, that moved me in to right direction.It was double permission issue, that I was able to debug since changed format, and now timestaps are added into the mysql table.
As far as I understand expire plugin only adds timestamps to mysql table, and thats it, isn't it?I mean I want to understand how to configure mails to be removed...Do I need to add to cron "doveadm expunge -A mailbox Trash savedbefore 30d" ?
Thanks a lot!