[Dovecot] sysconfdir depreacted

Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik ruskie at codemages.net
Thu Mar 22 08:28:40 EET 2012

:2012-03-22T11:55:Noel Butler:

> perhaps it should be renamed then, given it violates the known normal
> for SYSCONF dir, you've just created another form of --datadir

Not really. The way I see it works as expected. The sysconf dir is the
root of the configuration dir. Then if the app so chooses uses it's own
directory structure under that. Considering that by default dovecot uses
dovecot/dovecot.conf and dovecot/conf.d I don't see anything wrong here.

--
Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik
Source Mage GNU/Linux Games/Xorg grimoire guru

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?