[Dovecot] replication howto

Matteo Cazzador mcazzador at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 19:57:22 EET 2012

Hi, yes it'a good idea but i'm using now root i hope this not invalid all

I obtain this error but maybe i need some pause

Mar 15 18:55:28 Gentoo_cyrus_imap dovecot:
dsync-local(matteo at netlite.locale): Error: remote: bash: doveadm:
command not found
Mar 15 18:55:28 Gentoo_cyrus_imap dovecot:
dsync-local(matteo at netlite.locale): Error: read() from worker server
failed: EOF

Thank's a  lot!

--
Rispetta l'ambiente: se non ti è necessario, non stampare questa mail.
Ing. Matteo Cazzador
Email: mcazzador at gmail.com