[Dovecot] Can't got mail by OUTLOOK for a half million mails account

Jerry dovecot.user at seibercom.net
Fri Sep 2 13:43:33 EEST 2011

On Fri, 2 Sep 2011 10:34:29 +0800
Dong Ding articulated:

> Hi,
>
> I used postfix always_bcc to backup mail. And  up to now the backup
> account has half million mails in cur/, when I first time tried to
> receive the mail by outlook, it failed , no responds.
>
> Does any one has some good idea to deal with this problem?

You have got to supply some info. The output of "dovecot -n", "postfix
-n" and any log files created would be a good start. In addition, the
output from "Outlook" would be invaluable. Specifying the versions of
all the applications involved would be a plus also. No one here has a
crystal ball, or at least I don't.

--
Jerry ✌
Dovecot.user at seibercom.net