[Dovecot] Problems with pam+ldap + quota

Antonio Perez-Aranda aperezaranda at yaco.es
Tue Mar 15 20:09:35 EET 2011

Yes I know and I have some nodes with dovecot+ldap

But this node need to login with module pam_imap, because it's use a
"closed" one time password system.

I'm trying with something like this:

userdb {
  driver = passwd
  args = uid=exim gid=exim quota=*:bytes=%$
}

But I need to put the nss attribute en %$ var or another.

--
Antonio Pérez-Aranda Alcaide
aperezaranda at yaco.es

Yaco Sistemas S.L.