[Dovecot] Is Dovecot Director stable for production??

Aliet Santiesteban Sifontes alietsantiesteban at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 06:08:15 EET 2010

>protocol doveadm {
>   userdb {
>  driver = ldap
>   args = whatever
> }

Not worked configuring this in 10-director.conf, but this worked for my
stuff

Configured iterate_ stuff in dovecot-ldap.conf.ext

Uncommented !include auth-ldap.conf.ext in conf.d/10-auth.conf

In 20-imap.conf

protocol imap {
  passdb {
    driver = static
    args = proxy=y nopassword=y
  }
}

in 20-pop3.conf

protocol pop3 {
  passdb {
    driver = static
    args = proxy=y nopassword=y
  }
}
 in 20-managesieve.conf

protocol sieve {
  passdb {
    driver = static
    args = proxy=y nopassword=y
  }
}

Now everything is working ok, director, doveadm etc, well... I guess, I will
continue testing and let you know the results guys

best regards