[Dovecot] Managesieve + Timeout

spamvoll at googlemail.com spamvoll at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 22 15:21:46 EET 2010

ok ill try to get a log that shows someting..

ive tested a few options..
when i enable "process_count" in 20-managesieve.conf i get a unknown setting

doveconf: Fatal: Error in configuration file
/etc/dovecot/conf.d/20-managesieve.conf line 30: Unknown setting:
process_count
doveconf: Error: managesieve-login: dump-capability process returned 89