[Dovecot] Shared Folders via Symlinking

Adrian Mardlin adrian at verygoodemail.com
Wed Dec 22 13:02:34 EET 2010

I've managed to fix this initial problem by using INDEX=MEMORY. However, there's another side-effect. When deleting a symlinked folder, it leaves behind a file called ..DOVECOT-TRASHED, which is still symlinked. This then prevents that user from deleting any other folders.

Adrian Mardlin in charge @ The Very Good Email Company
t 01442 892641 m 07920 102401 f 01442 808081 w www.verygoodemail.com