[Dovecot] Managesieve + Timeout

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Tue Dec 21 21:41:03 EET 2010

Please reply to the mailinglist as well. I am not the only one who can
help you out.

Op 21-12-2010 20:19, spamvoll at googlemail.com schreef:
> Thunderbird 3.1.6 (Linux) with Sieve addon
>
> TLS auth happens and then a timeout is displayed

Does the TLS auth succeed, or is that where it hangs? The Tbird add-on
as protocol logging facility, so you could check that to find out where
it hangs exactly.

Unfortunately, such issues are notoriously hard to debug when the
problems don't occur consistently. I'm hoping Timo can provide some
additional insight on this.

Regards,

Stephan.