[Dovecot] mutt freezes

Manoel Prazeres prazeres at impa.br
Thu Dec 9 18:36:00 EET 2010

Last week, I upgraded dovecot. The problem did not occur with the earlier version:

# dovecot -n
# 1.2.13: /etc/dovecot.conf
# OS: Linux 2.6.18-8.1.15.el5 x86_64 CentOS release 5 (Final)
syslog_facility: local5
protocols: imap imaps
listen: *:143
ssl_listen: *:993
disable_plaintext_auth: yes
login_dir: /var/run/dovecot/login
login_executable: /usr/libexec/dovecot/imap-login
login_log_format_elements: user=<%u> method=%m pid=%p rip=%r lip=%l %c
login_processes_count: 32
login_max_processes_count: 512
mail_max_userip_connections: 5
first_valid_uid: 8
first_valid_gid: 12
mail_location: mbox:%h/mail:INBOX=%h/mbox:INDEX=/var/log/imapd.indexes/%u
mbox_read_locks: dotlock
mbox_write_locks: dotlock fcntl
mail_log_prefix: %Us(%u): pid=%p, rip=%r, lip=%l,
auth default:
   passdb:
     driver: passwd-file
     args: /etc/dovecot.deny