[Dovecot] Virtual mailbox plugin, crashing?

Brandon Lamb brandonlamb at gmail.com
Sun May 10 20:11:39 EEST 2009

Hello,

Using virtual mailbox plugin and all of a sudden started getting
these. Deleted the indexes from ~/Maildir/virtual/Inboxmail and all
was good again.

dovecot: 2009-05-10 10:05:44 Error: child 26607 (imap) killed with
signal 11 (core dumps disabled)

Inboxmail/dovecot-virtual:
virtual/All
  inthread refs x-mailbox INBOX

All/dovecot-virtual:
*
-Archive/
-Drafts/
-Trash/
-Trash/*
-Deleted*
-Junk*
-Spam/
-Sent*
  all

I have had this happen 2 or 3 times now, I thought maybe the first
couple were flukes from messing with the dovecot-virtual files, then
sometime between last night and now this started to give those errors.
I am taking a guess that is it is some kind of indexing issue since
just deleting those seems to fix it. Not sure what other info I could
send, turning mail_debug = yes didnt give any useful info in
dovecot.log