[Dovecot] CMUSieve with virtual users

Guillaume Hilt postmaster at shadowprojects.org
Tue Mar 31 20:44:03 EEST 2009

Timo Sirainen a écrit :
> On Tue, 2009-03-31 at 19:27 +0200, Guillaume Hilt wrote:
>
>> It does.
>>
>> deliver(ghilt at domain2.com): Mar 31 19:22:50 Warning: Growing pool 'Cache
>> fields' with: 2048
>>

> OK, so here's finally a line from deliver. Now show the whole debug
> output of deliver. It probably was written to a different file. See
> http://wiki.dovecot.org/Logging and http://wiki.dovecot.org/LDA#logging
>
> deliver always logs a line such as:
>
> deliver(timo): Jan 13 13:47:16 Info: msgid=<a at b>: saved mail to INBOX
>
> Find the file that has that line, and show the full debug output of
> what's before that line.

Yeah, in fact i log this into mail.info and now it works.
Looks like I forgot to use deliver :x

deliver(ghilt at domain2.com): Mar 31 19:41:58 Info: cmusieve: Using sieve
path: /home/vmail/domain2.com/ghilt/.dovecot.sieve
deliver(ghilt at domain2.com): Mar 31 19:41:58 Info: cmusieve: Executing
script /home/vmail/domain2.com/ghilt/.dovecot.sievec
deliver(ghilt at domain2.com): Mar 31 19:41:59 Info:
msgid=<49D255E3.1000701 at shadowprojects.org>: saved mail to INBOX.Portage
> Also you have configured Dovecot with --enable-devel-checks, which
> causes Dovecot to log some information that's mainly useful for
> developers. It also includes extra checks that slow things down in
> normal use. You most likely want to disable it by reconfiguring and
> reinstalling.

I know. It was on purpose to see if it could provide me some useful
informations about my problem.

Thanks for your help Timo, sorry the time loss for such a stupid mistake.