[Dovecot] dovecot: auth(default): ldap(...): Authenticated user not found

Stas SUSHKOV stas at nerd.ro
Sun Mar 29 16:22:13 EEST 2009

Hi,
I'm trying to set up dovecot together with postfix and experience some
problems.

Here's in details what I have and what I want to get.
I have a ldap server on localhost, a working setup of dovecot to serve
sasl, imap using ldap, a working setup of Postfix for (s)smtp (I can
authenticate which uses dovecot's sasl).

What i wan't to get is a completely working email server for ldap users
with their email forwardings (so far they have only 1 forwarding).

The porblem I stuck on is the following:
when sending mail through (s)smtp, after passing authentication, I get
my email dropped. And I see this in logs:
http://ciorne.softwareliber.ro/index.php/view/raw/aaf3eb42

***Authenticated user not found!!!***

My dovecot conf is this:
http://ciorne.softwareliber.ro/index.php/view/raw/f8696531

And my dovecot-ldap is this:
http://ciorne.softwareliber.ro/index.php/view/raw/698dc851
(I'm using prefetch)

Can somebody point me where's my problem.
*Any* advices are welcomed!!!

Thank you in advance.

P.S.: Environment is a vanilla installation of Ubuntu 8.04.02 with
latest updates.

--
() Campania Panglicii în ASCII
/\ http://stas.nerd.ro/ascii/