[Dovecot] Version 2.0 with multiple IP/TLS certificate support.

Duncan Hutty dhutty at ece.cmu.edu
Wed Mar 25 15:18:34 EET 2009

Gordon Dickens wrote:

> My understanding is that Dovecot Version 2.0 will have this "multiple
> SSL certificate" feature.  So, my question is, when is version 2.0
> projected to be released?

It's Open Source software developed  & maintained mostly by one person:
"When it's done".

http://wiki.dovecot.org/Roadmap is the best publicly available info that
I'm aware of. The other approach is to follow this list and/or irc and
you'll get a feel for what's getting development attention and what the
progress is.

The more you participate in a particular open source project, the better
your feel  for the timeline will be.

I think that when people want more than that, they (should) approach
Timo with their checkbook in hand.

Just speaking for myself, this is the approach I take.
--
Duncan Hutty
System Administrator, ECE