[Dovecot] Version 2.0 with multiple IP/TLS certificate support.

Gordon Dickens gordon at dickens.com
Tue Mar 24 21:40:59 EET 2009

Hello,

I sent this email earlier but for some reason it did not go through so I
will try again!

I am using Dovecot on several servers that require multiple domain SSL
certificates.  I like Dovecot very much because of its speed and
stability.  Currently, Dovecot does not support multiple SSL
certificates directly although I have gotten around this problem with
multiple Dovecot instances running multiple configuration files.
However, I would prefer to have one configuration file that supports
multiple domain certificates.

My understanding is that Dovecot Version 2.0 will have this "multiple
SSL certificate" feature.  So, my question is, when is version 2.0
projected to be released?

Many thanks!

Gordon Dickens