[Dovecot] Dovecot 1.2 beta1 in Solaris 10 for sparc, error reading maildir format?

Andrés Yacopino ayacopino at acasalud.com.ar
Wed Mar 25 16:05:04 EET 2009

Timo, well i have change this (to erase optimization flags):

CFLAGS='-xtarget=ultra3 -xarch=v8plusa -fast'
to this:
CFLAGS='-xtarget=ultra3 -xarch=v8plusa -pipe'

Then recompile everything (dovecot 1.2beta2 with
dovecot-1.2.beta1-managesieve-0.11.3.diff.gz patch,
dovecot-1.2-sieve-0.1.3 and dovecot-1.2-managesieve-0.11.3.(same
versions as before)

Now it is working right, can it be something is this optimization flag
(-fast) that it is breaking something.

Thanks,

Andres.

Andrés Fernando Yacopino