[Dovecot] Compilation of dovecot-1.2-sieve-0.1.3 under Solaris 10 for Sparc

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Thu Mar 5 21:47:55 EET 2009

Andrés Yacopino wrote:
> I am trying to compile Dovecot Sieve, when i execute the command make i
> get this error:
>
> /usr/ccs/bin/ld: illegal option -- start-group
This flag is useless when libraries are offered in the correct order. I
thought I removed all of these, but apparently I didn't.

This should fix it:

http://hg.rename-it.nl/dovecot-libsieve/rev/45c04b2fe529

If you confirm I can make a new release. I may not get around to doing
that until the 15th when I return from another time zone. All depends on
whether I have proper internet access there.

Regards,

Stephan.