[Dovecot] v1.2.1 released

Axel Luttgens AxelLuttgens at swing.be
Sat Jul 11 01:54:51 EEST 2009

Le 10 juil. 09 à 05:00, Timo Sirainen a écrit :

> http://dovecot.org/releases/1.2/dovecot-1.2.1.tar.gz
> http://dovecot.org/releases/1.2/dovecot-1.2.1.tar.gz.sig
>
> Mainly fixes to some issues found by people when upgrading to v1.2.0.
>
> [...]
> 	- mbox: New mailboxes were created with UIDVALIDITY 1.

Thanks :-)

> 	[...]
> 	- Fixed ACLs to work with mbox.

Thanks again :-) :-)

> 	- Fixed fchmod(-1, -1) errors with BSDs

Wasn't it more exactly that problem that appeared with AIX+NFS4?
For the sake of future reference, wouldn't it be more relevant to have
a memo such as "Fixed fchmod(-1, -1) errors which appeared under
certain circumstances, the operation being anyway uneeded"?

> 	[...]

Anyway, I tested your patches as soon as you released them wrt ACLs
and mbox format (seems to be OK up to now!).

BTW, this led me to devise a more or less systematic way to compile
the hg releases under Mac OS X (with Developer Tools installed, of
course, but without many prerequisites). Could this be worth of
sharing? If yes, how?

Axel