[Dovecot] Sieve vacation not working

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 06:36:45 EEST 2009

> According to the sources, the CMUSieve plugin will refuse to autorespond in
> the following situations:

Thanks Stephan. It is indeed the CMU Sieve plugin (sorry for not
pointing that out). I saw those conditions the wiki somewhere and I
don't believe any of the conditions are met, though perhaps I need to
check the mail headers more to be absolutely certain.

Is the Dovecot Sieve plugin more lenient/easier to use and would it be
worth giving it a try? I can't remember the exact version of Dovecot
I'm running until I go home to check, but I'm pretty sure it's < 1.2
which is why I'm using CMU Sieve.

Regards,
Phill