[Dovecot] Urgent problem with deleting emails and maildirsize

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI eduardo at kalinowski.com.br
Thu Jul 2 20:14:10 EEST 2009

On Qui, 02 Jul 2009, Jose Luis Marin Perez wrote:
> Dears Sirs,
>
> I hope they can help me with this problem since it is urgent.
>
> I've completed the migration from Courier to Dovecot that has been
> running correctly, the only problem is that maildirsize file is not
> updated when you delete the emails, resulting in accounts that reach to
> 100% faster, so I have to manually delete this file.
>
>  Through Dovecot can be configured to automatically update when
> maildirsize delete emails?

Posting the same request twice in two hours in not going to get an
answer faster. Especially if you do not add the missing information in
the first post to the second one.

Please show us your dovecot -n output.

That will answer the question, but anyway: do you have the quota
plugin configured?

--
Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo at kalinowski.com.br