[Dovecot] redirecting temp email files to another directory

JANE CUA jcua at shaw.ca
Tue Jan 20 21:00:15 EET 2009

Hi Timo,

I believe disabling file locking will fix the problem.  I have search other sites about file locking and sendmail, file locking may cause sendmail to do Denial of Service.  I have to get people to use the new squirrelmail + Dovecot server again.
Is there a great chance the files would get corrupted because I do not have file locking enabled in Dovecot?

As for the _298392349394823908<user> temp file this is created by, the pop3 server I have, this cause any problems.
Thanks!
jane