[Dovecot] mbox to Maildir conversion

Kyle Wheeler kyle-dovecot at memoryhole.net
Tue Oct 28 05:08:33 EET 2008

> Thanks Kyle, the Procmailrc script I am using is as follows:
> I believe that this matches your correct example. That is just where
> Procmail places them.

Huh, well, indeed it does match my example.

The only other reason I can think of for Dovecot to not see new mail
that gets delivered properly is if the permissions on that mail are
wrong. (Mail that it cannot read essentially does not exist.) Make
sure you're delivering mail as the right user.

~Kyle
--
Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired
signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are