[Dovecot] quota-warning.sh mail from

Proskurin Kirill k.proskurin at fxclub.org
Mon Oct 20 18:27:34 EEST 2008

Oh. I make my question more short.

In example on wiki we see such command:

/usr/sbin/sendmail "$USER"

As I understand $USER - it is system env mean current login user.
I could not understand still how dovecot understand to whom deliver a
mail? I dont see it on this example.

My script work but "mail from" - is a dovecot user but I want see in
"mail from" postmaster of my domain.

--
Best regards,
Proskruin Kirill