[Dovecot] Transition from Courier-IMAP

Arno van Amersfoort arnova at eld.physics.leidenuniv.nl
Tue Oct 7 16:00:46 EEST 2008

Thanks for the info concerning the namespaces.

And yes: my users (including myself) use the EXPUNGE-to-TRASH option and
as I said before we can't update all computers running Thunderbird here
to enable copy-to-trash. And "mark-as-deleted" doesn't work in
combination with "copy-deleted-to-trash" the options are exclusive to
each other....

--
Ing. A.C.J. van Amersfoort (Arno)
Electronics & ICT Engineer