[Dovecot] v1.1.6 released

Fri Nov 21 13:50:58 EET 2008

On 11/21/2008 4:08 AM, Steffen Kaiser wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Nov 2008, John Gray wrote:
>
>> I see this from time to time too.  But if right click on the folder in
>> thunderbird, select properties from the context menu, and hit rebuild
>> index in the properties dialog, it fixes it.  It crops up for me several

> Ah, cool! It works. It's named "Offline | Download now" in my revision
> of Thunderbird. I just clicked the "get messages" button with no luck,
> as well as switching folders. So propably it's a caching problem only?

? weird...

In my Thunderbird, the only way to get to the 'Rebuild Index'
function/button is:

right-click a folder > 'Properties' > 'General Information' tab

Did you try to simply right-click a folder and click 'Compact'? Maybe
that will work too, as I would think it would also have to rebuild the

Best regards,

Charles