[Dovecot] Unbreakable NFS locking issues...

Rod Treweek rtreweek at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 04:15:41 EET 2008

Hi Timo,

Thanks Timo.  This is great.  I followed your instructions, and sure enough,
everything is working as expected now.  Thank you very very much.  One
question I have,  What's the advantage of using prefetch?  Is this a
considerable performance benefit, or is it just more or less another way to
do things?  Thanks again.

-Rod