[Dovecot] First release (v0.1.0) of the new Sieve implementation for Dovecot v1.2

Edgar Fuß ef at math.uni-bonn.de
Mon Nov 10 16:55:47 EET 2008

> Dovecot needs to be compiled first for this to work.
Yes, of course.

> The dovecot-config file is produced upon executing ./configure.
Not with me. I get a dovecot-config.in generated from dovecot-config.in.in during configure and a .../lib/dovecot/dovecot-config installed during install.

> This is no different from the old cmusieve plugin.
In pkgsrc, this was always built against headers only.

> I can change this for the next release
Would probably be nice.

Btw: What exactly does your sieve need dovecot sources for? It looks a bit hard to get this done correctly with pkgsrc. Do you just need an unpacked (patched?) source or does it have to be configured?