[Dovecot] Certificate Server name!

kbajwa kbajwa at tibonline.net
Sun Jul 6 22:32:05 EEST 2008

OK.

Can you tell me where I entered "mail.tib.com" server name when I created a
certificate? I do not remember. The only place I can think of is in
/etc/postfix:

	myhostname  =  mail.tib.com

However, I did go back & changed it to:

	myhostname  =  imap.tib.com

but the message did not go away!

Do I need to recreate the certificate? If yes, then how is it done?

I think I just installed & setup Postfix, Dovecot, but did not physically
created a certificate.

Is the certificate automatically created, from information in
/etc/postfix/main.cf, when Dovecot is setup? If that is the case, I can
uninstall Dovecot & re-install it unless there is an easy way.

Did I mention that I am pretty new to Postfix & Dovecot (and LINUX in
general).

Thanks.

Kirti