[Dovecot] passing quota to deliver via command line

WJCarpenter bill-dovecot at carpenter.ORG
Tue Sep 4 18:24:21 EEST 2007

Is there any way to pass things like "quota=" for the quota plugin to
the deliver LDA via the command line or as an environment variable or
whatever?  I've got all the info I need in my MTA to avoid a userdb
lookup in the LDA, but I still have to do the userdb query to get the
per-user quota number (the default quota works fine, of course).
--
bill-dovecot at carpenter.ORG (WJCarpenter)    PGP 0x91865119