[Dovecot] Maildir Skeleton

Robert Schetterer robert at schetterer.org
Tue Aug 7 23:27:31 EEST 2007

albinootje schrieb:
> Sebastian Ganschow wrote:
>
>> If the cronjob will be executed every minute, the chance for some
>> mails getting in before the maildir has been created will be very
>> low, because the created alias has to be synchronized to the
>> mailrelay first. This happens every 15 minutes.
>>
>> I think the cronjob approach will be the best solution.
>
> am i missing something ? i am using postfixadmin+dovecot+dovecot-LDA and
> i thought the spam-folder gets created the moment there's spam to be
> delivered
> in the spam-folder
>
> so why not just simply have a global sieve-file ?
>
> i used these 2 pages for my setup :
> http://wiki.dovecot.org/HowTo/DovecotLDAPostfixAdminMySQL
> http://workaround.org/articles/ispmail-etch/#sieve-filtering-out-spam

Hi,
i am creating/testing existance folders with maildrop and
/etc/maildroprc as global script, this works if you use
maildrop as transport in postfix,

with deliver as transport perhaps this works,
a global sieve script
should do the job, ie test if a folder exist, if not create it,
as i.e postfixadmin sends a welcome mail to new users
the desired folders should exist/created with that mail
you may also create a standart move to spam folder sieve rule that way

from
http://wiki.dovecot.org/LDA/Sieve#head-46de5c4f4dfd63725c8cd299573cc0dcbc3faa7a

Include scripts

With v1.1 it's possible to include other Sieve scripts in your script:

require ["include"];
include :global "global-spam.sieve";
include :personal "my-own-spam.sieve";

protocol lda {