[Dovecot] Maildir Skeleton

albinootje albinootje at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 22:33:48 EEST 2007

Sebastian Ganschow wrote:

> If the cronjob will be executed every minute, the chance for some
> mails getting in before the maildir has been created will be very
> low, because the created alias has to be synchronized to the
> mailrelay first. This happens every 15 minutes.
>
> I think the cronjob approach will be the best solution.

am i missing something ? i am using postfixadmin+dovecot+dovecot-LDA and
i thought the spam-folder gets created the moment there's spam to be
delivered
in the spam-folder

so why not just simply have a global sieve-file ?

i used these 2 pages for my setup :
http://wiki.dovecot.org/HowTo/DovecotLDAPostfixAdminMySQL
http://workaround.org/articles/ispmail-etch/#sieve-filtering-out-spam