[Dovecot] dovecot for imap

dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us
Mon Apr 30 20:37:46 EEST 2007

Quoting John Peacock <jpeacock at rowman.com>:

> dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us wrote:
>> Users have inbox, trash and sent folder, but none of the other
>> folders that they have created in /home/Username.
>
> Are the folders /invisible/ or not /subscribed/?  Have one of the users
> go into the Horde folder subscribe page and see if their personal
> folders are displayed there.  With other clients, e.g. Thunderbird, it
> is necessary to force the client to resubscribe to the folders when
> changing things.
>
> HTH
>
> John
>
> --
> John Peacock
> Director of Information Research and Technology
> Rowman & Littlefield Publishing Group
> 4501 Forbes Boulevard
> Suite H
> Lanham, MD  20706
> 301-459-3366 x.5010
> fax 301-429-5748

They are for a fact invisible.  I tried to subscribe to them.  They
dont show up.  However, new folders can be created.  Looks like
dovecot created a folder in /home/user named mail, and Maildir.  mail
has userfolders in it and Maildir has their inbox.  Does this sound
right?  Currently my users inbox is /var/mail/spool/mail.

ddh

--
Dwayne Hottinger
Network Administrator