[Dovecot] Experience with Dovecot + Sieve + Webmail?

Láďa durchanek at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 21:26:24 EEST 2007

Or you can use Avelsieve (devel branch) with pysieved (MANAGESIEVE server
written in Python) - http://woozle.org/~neale/src/pysieved/. It works nice
for me, configuration was easy and home directories can be returned e.g.
from MySQL database. Currently, there is some work underway to get them
directly from dovecot's auth-master. But you may have permission problems if
you are using different UIDs.

	Láďa