[Dovecot] v1.0.0 released

Troy Engel tengel at fluid.com
Sat Apr 14 00:22:38 EEST 2007

Tomas Janousek wrote:

> The Fedora folks are listening and will issue an update soon. They put it into
> rawhide in today's morning and I suppose they could put it into FC6 within a
> few days. ;)

Hi Tomas, if you want to feed this back upstream based on the work I've
done with Axel:

dovecot-1.0.beta2-pam-tty.patch: no longer needed, applied upstream in
rc22 (slightly different but same result)

dovecot-1.0.rc15-default-settings.patch: needs reworked, these files
it's patching have changed a lot. The latest rework I did was for rc29,
which applies cleanly to 1.0.0 as well (just verified today).
Additionally we added a default (commented out) /var/log/dovecot.log
setting for the logfile in the default conf file.

There's also an added dovecot logrotate.d script (using SIGUSR1) to
support the above log; alas, right now I can't connect to the atrpms.net
servers to post a link. Feel free to ping me off list and I'll
file-attach the patches to save the Fedora folk some work. :)

-te

--
Troy Engel | Systems Engineer
Fluid, Inc | http://www.fluid.com