[Dovecot] Released 1.0.rc31

Oliver Schulze L. oliver at samera.com.py
Mon Apr 9 18:23:46 EEST 2007

A feature request is not a bug, so it won't stop the 1.0 release.
I think all new feature request are being implemented in the 1.1 devel
version, so
if your feature is implemented, it will be implemented in 1.0.1 or 1.1

Oliver

--
Oliver Schulze L.   | Get my e-mail after a captcha in:
Asuncion - Paraguay | http://tinymailto.com/oliver